Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thanksgiving Turkey Crafts



I had a friend of mine ask for some crafty ideas for a little kid to do for Thanksgiving.  The first thing I thought of was the traditional 'Hand Turkey'  Tracing the kids hand with the fingers spread.  The Thumb is the head and the fingers are the tail feathers.  You can decorate the hand turkey with anything from markers to construction paper.

Another thought was having a few coloring pages.  So I went surfing for some copyright free drawings.   All that you have to do is to copy the pictures, then in Word enlarge to what ever size you want.

Next my thought was to make styrofoam turkeys. I can not get the pictures to transfer from the phone.  I will post directions as soon as I retake them.  :)  

Happy Stitching






No comments:

Post a Comment