Saturday, November 5, 2011

Just one more stitch Contest

I was going thru my subscribers blogs and saw a contest that Carolyn on Just one more stitch is having for 14 Christmas themed fat quarters. 

A tradition that my family has had is that we always get an ornament to commemorate the previous year. A tradition that I have started with Lil'Bit is that every year she gets a blanket made for her.  Last year I made her a blanket in bright pink and purple in the abstract cats crochet pattern. This year I have a couple that I am thinking about. I better get on it and choose the one that I am going to make her, Christmas is coming soon. 

Just thinking of that I could make with those fat quarters...i get and excited shiver...  I would most likely end up making a couple things.  A couple quilt blocks for a seasonal quilt -as well as for blocks that I swap with others.  There is nothing like sharing the love of quilting.

Happy Stitching

1 comment:

  1. Yes, fabric sure can inspire lots of ideas for projects. I am renovating my little house so am on break from sewing etc, but still dream big when I see my fabric. I am putting it into cabinets from cardboard boxes. It will live in the attic room. At least I found space for it!

    ReplyDelete