Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Jewelry & Autumn's Bounty BOM

Oranges & Yellow
I felt like working on jewelry today.  Sometimes I just want to put my needles and hooks down.  My Aunt has made jewelry for quite a few years...longer than I can remember.  So I think I got that bug from her.  I dont know too many other people who make their own pieces.

In trying to minimize the space my beads and notions take up I transferred ALL things from glass jars to 4x6 zip poly bags (5x7 for some of the larger beads). I was amazed at how much room I now have. With the glass jars it filled up 2 18-gal storage totes and now I have them in 2 plastic sweater boxes.  Just leaves me with more room to put other things into.  Thrift stores here I come.
Neutrals, Browns & Black



I joined an Autumn's Bounty BOM from Pieces of Rana's Life I am going to play catch up and finish the first 2 block before the third one comes out....hopefully.  I raided my stash and found some autumn colors but had to go out and find some orange that I liked and a neutral for the back ground. I didn't have a tan that wasn't to dark or had a theme that wasn't autumn related.  Such a hardship to go looking for more fabric or craft supplies.


Red & Green



No comments:

Post a Comment