Monday, November 21, 2011

Quilting - Lil'Bit. & Christmas Update

I started Lil'Bits Christmas Blanket.  This year I am going to quilt it.  I started off with 100 5" Pre Cuts in 5 different pink fabrics and 7 coordinating fat quarters.   For the 'top' I am just doing a variety of blocks. For the back I am going to sew it on a double piece of fleece.  A nice snuggley blanket for her to sleep with for the next year. I have made her blanket bigger that what you would normally use for a baby. I want her to be able to use them through out her life. This year it is going to be between a crib size and a twin size.  

Christmas Update
Diesel (BF) -See hon i came up with a good name for you.- I have to pick up the hook again.

Lil-Bit - Still working on hers I have a penguin ornament, quilt, Count on It cross stitch, & doll clothes.  I also am working on a 'snowsuit' all crochet but that is for after Christmas. 

Mom - Coming along okay.  Its slow go with hers. 

Bri - Almost done with going color blind :)  hopfully will get it done before Thanksgiving.

Bob - Have the materials. I will start on his after I finish Bri's.

Robbie. I have started his and again aiming for finishing before this next weekend.

Stormy - Complete, washed, and just waiting to get wrapped.

Holly - Complete, washed, and waiting to be wrapped.

Justin - Materials just looking for the right pattern.

Josh - Stared on his going along ok.


Happy Stitching

2 comments:

  1. Love the shades of pink you are using in Lil-Bit's quilt. I put my Christmas quilt on my bed yesterday. It is blue with Santa Clauses and snowmen on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I have a hard time keeping her from trying to get the material off the desk when Im working on it. I think she'll like it.

    ReplyDelete