Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I've been Banned for one month...

I have belonged to a YahooGroup - AtMyHouse for quite a few years.  I just recently became an active member again, before I was a lurker - Only able to get online 2x a week.  I posted a message about my contest and was told that I couldn't post anything that would require (AMH) members to join my blog.   In my opinion I wasn't looking to take away people from the group but give them and opportunity to win a box of goodies

Sooooo.. any one who is an AtMyHouse member who enters the contest and lets me know will receive 5 extra entries to the contest. 


2 comments:

  1. I think that's silly. Too bad that was done to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like that they are very picky about what people posts on their site. I like going to different blogs.

    ReplyDelete