Monday, October 24, 2011

MonthlyDishcloths - Yahoo Groups

I belong to the yahoo group MonthlyDishcloths. I'm going to go thru EVERY KAL that is in the group.  I will also do the patterns that are going to be added.  The group started in 2005 - that is a lot of patterns to go thru a good challenge for me.  Looking thru all the posts I found the first KAL - Coffee Coaster. It only uses about 25 yards of cotton yarn (good scrap user) and size 8 needles.  Now I just have to figure out what color to use. I think I will just stick my hand in the scrap tote and grab a skein/ball and go from there. --- I grabbed a ball of Peaches & Cream #194 York Town.  I love the way the colors remind me of Americana.  I'll work on it later tonight and show y'all tomorrow.

Also today I worked on my felted computer bag adding over 15" to the sides/bottom. I cant wait for it to be done.  I lost my last computer bag during a move... I think my truck ate it. 




 
Happy Stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment