Sunday, October 23, 2011

The General - Day 2



Well today I decided to take a break from knitting my computer bag to work on my new found WIP.  As you can tell I don't start in the middle.  I have found that I end up skipping a spot - so I use the finished size, center that on my aida cloth, and pick a side to start with.  Since I have used that method I have not missed a stitch.
I didn't get much crafting done today. I had lunch with my sister and Lil'Bit was fussy because of teething.  I feel so bad for her, she can't use any of the  *caines for numbing her gums so we have had to go old school.  Ice rags, harder toys to chew on, and just trying to keep her mind off of hurting.  Hopefully it will not go on for long. I hate to see her suffer.  Maybe tomorrow will be better

Happy Stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment