Tuesday, December 6, 2011

That darn frog is back....

I was working on Lil'Bits Quilt and I just didn't like how it was working up.  So I FROGGED the 8 yes 8 complete 12" blocks I started.  I am part of Carol Doak's Yahoo Group.  If you don't know who she is -- She is a wonderful designer that uses paper piecing for quilt blocks.   I think I just needed to see something to inspire me for her quilt. I have looked at the '7500 Member Block' since she posted it.  I just didn't know what to do with it.  I colored the quilt in many different colors - nothing seemed to jive for me. So I put it away Last night I saw the block again  - Viola - I saw her quilt.  I decided to add some bright green added to the fabric from before.   Now I just have to head to FedEx to print. It is cheaper for me to print multiple pages there then at home. For her quilt I will have to print 36 pages plus a couple extras if I make a mistake.  :)  I dont want to Frog anymore..anyone who wants it let me know and I will send it your way.  :)



Happy Stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment